Viewing & Searching the SUNYRA LISTSERV Archives
You are able to use the archival features of the SUNYRA LISTSERV to review past conversations and to conduct research. If you have a question that you think may have been asked previously, or you simply want to recall or revisit a past conversation, using the search feature may be a good option for you.
Special thanks to SUNY Albany for providing SUNYRA with the LISTSERV, and for enabling this feature for our members.
(1) Navigate to the SUNYRA LISTSERV page, which will require you to login.
(2) If you have not logged in before, you simply need to request a password via the login page. Click "get a new LISTSERV password" to obtain a confirmation email at your registered email address. You will receive an email reply, with a confirmation link, shortly after submitting your request.
(3) After logging in, click on "Subscriber’s Corner".
(4) Scroll down and click on the "SUNYRA-L" link. You do not need to check the checkbox. (Do not check other checkboxes that might be present.)
(5) On the resulting page, you will see the basic archival view. You will notice the months descending to May 2011. You may click on any month you wish to view.
(6) You may also search the entire list by clicking "Search Archives" in the right-hand pane. The search feature will give you the ability to search by any string or subject.